War is something that has been around forever and being in the National Guard, I believe war is natural and so is peace. When you look at the issues, and I mean all all sides of it, in Syria and ISIS and Russia and U.S. and people being affected, I'd say it's a just war (but that could be some bias since I am a soldier and without war, no army, means I'm out of a job) but a war we should fight for human peace. I believe we should all unit with all nations to fight crimes against humanity, and if that government is the culprit, we will unit with the people because they are what makes up the nation. Sadly we are sticking our nose into Syria for political reasons, but we do need to stop the blood shed ISIS and the Syrian government have been committing.
What do you think? Are you pro or anti war in the Middle East? Would you be willing to be drafted into the conflict in the Middle East? Please leave a comment!
I will fight only if I am in your squadron
ReplyDelete