Friday, October 9, 2015

Next Stop: Eternal Life

Most religions and societies in the world have some form of eternal life or cycle of life itself, Valhalla, Heaven, Nirvana, Reincarnation just to name a few. When I talk about eternal life, I'm talking about your soul going to some form of haven or cycle of life which you partake for eternity. Usually to attain this eternal life, one must be good in nature or have faith in a higher being. But lets look at the good naturedness of being able to have eternal life, mainly because eternal life isn't usually associated with bad deeds because that would usually lead to unforeseeable things in your moments after you pass (probably why we don't associate eternal life with hell). Eternal life might generally run around some form of karma system that affects our eternal soul, which is a soul that continues on forever to some form of other life itself. Many believe that we need to live on the moments of good and adventure because you get one shot before starting over because we will never remember in our other life. Which is why many do bad things because they think this is the only life they get and their is no eternal glory of any form.

What do you think? I feel like I just babbled about the topic. Did I make any real point on my topic? Do you believe in something that is eternal? Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment