Saturday, October 24, 2015

New Testament in the Modern World

We all need some type of love for our fellow man more than every in the times we live in folks. Lets face it, we have been killing each other for years, but with the advantages of the digital world, we can stay connected no matter where we are (with some signal limitations of course). A person from Kenya can email someone from Dallas, and with this we can try to connect with each other in harmony for the first time. The new testament is one of the many religious books that everyone, no matter their background, can learn something from. It is stated in the new testament that ". . . love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back" Luke 6:35. We should take this and bond with everyone regardless of race, sexuality, and religion.

1 comment:

  1. I love your quote from Luke, though I do believe it is easier said than done. I like how you focused on gaining a worldwide perspective. It reminded me of Reddit. Using Reddit has opened my eyes to other peoples experiences and has really changed my perspective on many things because I was able to read about others' experience and perspective.

    ReplyDelete