Saturday, November 7, 2015

Beautiful Music

Everyone has a different view of music and what makes it beautiful. I'm gonna use I'm Sorry Miss Jackson by OutKast, especially with the video it goes with. I know what you're thinking, how can a song about a guy talking about his baby mama issues? I have this thing where I thing life itself is beautiful in this wonderful world and I enjoy the little things in life. I find this mans issues are quiet sad in the sense that he gets the short end of the stick in his situation. But at the ending of the video, which is the end of the storm that represents the situation and the men trying to fix the leaks in the house as him just trying to fix the situation, the moon comes out and the men smile. It's a beautiful ending because you have to make the best with what you have sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment