Saturday, December 5, 2015

"Using Google Blogger and Google Docs will be very useful tools for if I need them in the future." (Will Paris)

When I first the coarse and found out I had to learn how to use all these Google programs, my first response was "oh my gosh, I hate my life" but now I'm glad I got to use them and I have been using Google Sheets since I can access documents and do work from my Mac and smart phone. 

"The most important thing that I have learned is how to create and edit a Wikipedia page." (Dante Hancock)

For me it was the hardest thing I had to do in the class because of how you have to format the whole document. Ever since I was in middle school I have always wondered how Wikipedia worked and who actually maintained it all the time. My whole perspective has changed when it comes to wikipedia and I feel more confident about using it as a source of a place to find resources from the works cited area. But who would have guessed that so much information was used for just one section of an entire wikipedia page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment